Tzatziki is a deliciously refreshing dip, and a firm favourite to accompany Mediterranean dishes. Creamy, tangy and delicious, add Tremella to the mix for a nutrient kick and a beauty boost!
Tremella, also known as Snow Mushroom, has a large range of health benefits. It’s enriched with dietary fibre, protein, vitamin D and a wealth of antioxidants and minerals.
Did you know that this super ‘shroom was used in Ancient China by the wealthy and noble as a youth-preserving tonic due to its reputation for hydrating and beautifying the skin?
- 500G greek-style yoghurt
- 1 zucchini finely grated
- 1 cucumber, skin off, de-seeded and chopped finely,
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of Zoi Tremella Mushroom Powder
- 1 garlic clove
- Some chives and parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the yoghurt and gently squeeze the zucchini to get rid of any excess water
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Garnish with some of the remaining herbs
Keeps for 5 days in the fridge.