Frittatas are quick, easy and a favorite for whipping up during busy weeknights. This veggie dinner will ensure your kids are on their way to getting their five-a-day, as well as feeding them vital nutrients, such as Vitamin D2 found in Shiitake, which is important for the maintenance of bone health.
- 10 free range eggs
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 2 grated zucchini
- 1 diced capsicum
- 2 tablespoons of Zoi Shiitake Mushroom Powder
- 100g crumbed greek feta
- Handful of kalamata olives- pitted
- 50ML of milk or plant based alternative
- Place all the ingredients, a part from the feta in a large bowl and mix well
- Place the mixture in an oven tray laid with baking paper,
- Sprinkle the feta on top of the mixture and place in the oven at 180℃ for 35/40 minutes
- Serve warm or portion it and keep it in the fridge for up to 6 days
Keeps for 6 days.