This supercharged Iced Chaga Coffee will boost your mood, energy and mental clarity. It’s super easy to make, and will taste better than any gourmet coffee shop bought brew. Keep your fridge supply stocked up and you won’t have to overpay for coffee ever again!
Although Chaga doesn’t contain any caffeine, it’s abundance of nutrients can help holistically improve your energy and alertness.
- 2 Cups of home brewed coffee, cooled
- 4 teaspoon Zoi Chaga Mushroom Powder
- 2-4 teaspoons of maple syrup or honey or yacon syrup
- 2 teaspoon cacao
- Mylk of your choice
- Ice cubes
- In a bowl, add all ingredients, except for the mylk and ice and mix well until completely blended
- Pour into cups, filling about halfway to the top
- Top off with mylk and place in the fridge to chill
- When ready to serve, stir well and add ice