Swap your breakfast ‘on the go’, to breakfast ‘on the slow’. Take 3 minutes to make a Chaga and Lion’s Mane granola, so you can enjoy a slower start to your day tomorrow….because boy-oh-boy could we all do with a slower start to our days at the moment!
Organic Chaga Mushroom is known to act as an antiviral and antibacterial, boosting the immune system. Organic Lion’s Mane can help support the digestive system and manage blood sugar levels.
Adding these two super ‘shrooms to your granola will make it the breakfast of champions.
- 4 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of almond
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin and sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons of Zoi Chaga Mushroom Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Zoi Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powders,
- 2 pinches of Maldon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix them well using your hands
- Spread the mixture on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 10 minutes in the oven at 150°C
- Let the mixture cool completely before storing it in glass jars
Keeps for 2 weeks in the fridge.