This easy to make pesto dip can be dolloped on anything – toast, sandwiches, salads, pizza and veggies, but it’s especially great topped on pasta.
Add in Lion’s Mane and this pesto could help to improve your brain functions and improve your productivity, focus and overall well-being!
- 2 bunches of fresh basil
- 3 teaspoons of Zoi Lion’s Mane Mushroom powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 100ML ev olive oil
- 50g pine nuts
- Toast the pine nuts gently on medium heat for a few minutes in a pan and then rest them to cool
- Using a food processor mix the basil leaves, garlic, Zoi Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder, pine nuts (reserve a few for garnish) and start pouring the ev olive oil in until the mix is just a bit runny
- Move the mixture to a bowl and fold 50g of parmesan in with a spoon
- Use the remaining pine nuts to garnish
Keep it cool! Refrigerate and use on pasta topped with the remaining parmesan or on sandwiches.
Keeps for 7 days in the fridge.